Friday, May 15, 2009

What a week! Finals and a 6th birthday party!

Finals are here along with a 6th birthday party!
Tomorrow we are going to have a tea party for my daughter, Raechel. Relishing the moment is all I can say! My husband spent the entire day beautifying our yard, so the setting is gorgeous! The fancy little girls will enjoy tiny treats under a fancy canopy, make fancy princess necklaces while they gear up to jump on the trampoline and into the pool! I can't wait to see the pictures from the great soiree! You can count on seeing a faerie tea party painting in the faerie series coming soon!!
Finals are almost over, and I will be relaxing from school work while gearing up for the fall semester at Shasta College and Chico. Things will be crazy, but I will be sure to keep painting. It IS my sanity, after all!
My posting of paintings may be a little slow, but the paintings are getting done regardless!
For now I will rest up for the party tomorrow.
Rest is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment