Friday, May 10, 2013

It's warm outside, and that means Mural Project Season!

Over the last few years, I have looked forward to the warmer weather, because that means it's mural season! The warm weather is perfect for creating large scale paintings!
Here is a slideshow that features the past 4 years of mural work. I am itching to get up on my scaffolding and get started on your dream!
I can work up to 17 feet high using my scaffolding, and can go as wide as forever! We are talking HUGE!
The fun thing about murals, is they create such incredible depth on a flat wall, they completely transform an area. I enjoy painting everything!

Please feel free to call me if you are interested in discussing a custom mural for your home or business!
Raette 406-309-2939 or cell (530) 2009-7769, or email me at artbyraette@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment