Monday, February 15, 2010

LAVANDIA


LAVANDIA - Tonight I am very ill. I am completely pooped out and really didn't feel much like painting. I kept thinking.. sleep... sleep.. that is what I need. Then I thought, did anyone get anywhere at all by deciding not to do something just because they didn't feel like it? Well, feel like it or not, I am painting tonight.

Introducing the faerie of peaceful sleep, Lavandia. Could it be Lavandia telling me to rest or my exhausted body? Perhaps I will tell the story about when I first saw Lavandia curled up on the fragrant blossoms of a Lavender plant later. For now, enjoy her peaceful sleep, and you, get some good rest tonight.

Swine flu is making its way through my body and I know I could use some essential oils from the Lavender plant. s l e e p i s g o o d. Night Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment