Friday, February 12, 2010

Well, here we are in February 2010. Thank God 2009 is over. Rough year for many people. 2010 is looking bright so we will focus on that. I am getting ready to work on my 365 faeries in 365 days. Now, I refuse to purchase more canvases until I use up all my ugly paintings and "scrap" canvases. This is a year of recycling, renewing, resourcefulness. No longer will I just charge what I need. I will find a new way if I need to. So, today I am painting a faerie that is inspired by a flower, I always seem to come back to the flowers, don't I? Anyways, it's the Gladiola faerie.
I'll post her in my next post.
I've got "Lost" season one playing, my daughters are busy playing games and watching movies while they recover from this Gosh-aweful flu. And I will paint while I have the energy.
Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment